LLM/MA (Intensive) Courses
The intensive LLM / MA is a postgraduate course of study where face-to-face teaching is conducted over a concentrated period of time.
We have designed our intensive courses to offer you the opportunity to conduct postgraduate study without substantially disrupting your existing work and family life.
The intensive LLM/MA has additional information.
How The Intensive Courses Work
- You will be taught over a period of four weeks: two weeks in March and two weeks in June-July (full time). Alternatively, you can choose to spread your study over two years or more (part time).
- The courses consist of 6 modules, one of which will be a dissertation.
- Classes will take place between 9am and 7pm (it is not expected that you will be in class for the whole day).
- The learning and teaching cycle continues online and through course materials and study-guides which will be made available to you up to 3 months before face-to-face teaching begins.
- Human Rights (LLM / MA)
- International Economic Law (Finance or Justice and Development Pathway) (LLM)
- Law, Democracy, and Human Welfare: Global Perspectives (LLM)
The McAuslan Scholarship
- The McAuslan Scholarship is awarded to a student from the African continent with proven interest and experience in social justice in one of the following areas: sustainable development, the alleviation of poverty, land reform, or planning law.
- Applications are closed for the 2015/16 academic year.
- Find out more
- You can find information to support your visa application on the Home Office website.
- The next online Taster Event is on Wednesday 30th November. Please check back here for more details.