Fee reduction scheme
Through this fee reduction scheme, three students with either discretionary leave to remain, LLR or Asylum seeker status, and otherwise required to pay overseas fee rates, will be eligible to pay the ‘Home’ rate of tuition fees at Birkbeck.
This fee reduction scheme is only available to those that meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have received an offer for 2017/18 or be currently studying on one of these courses:
- You must have one of the following statuses:
- Asylum seekers
- Discretionary Leave to Remain (DLR)
- Limited Leave to Remain (LLR)
Other eligibility requirements
- You must also:
- currently reside in the UK
- be able to provide evidence that you are able to cover the course costs for the current academic year
- be classified as 'Overseas' for fee purposes
- not be eligible for government loans.
- Further details on eligibility criteria can be found on the application form.
How to apply
Recipients will be chosen based on a combination of academic merit and financial need. Please demonstrate how this fee reduction will support you in pursuing your studies at Birkbeck.
All applications for the fee reduction scheme must be received by Monday 25 September 2017.