Skip to main content

Visa information

These pages tell you everything you need to know about visas, including information on the Student visa required for international students who intend to study full-time at Birkbeck. 

You can also find information here about Standard Visitor visa and Family visas

Need advice or help?

Please contact us for more help.

student visa

If you are an international student from outside the UK, or if you are from the EEA or Switzerland and dnot hold Settled or Pre-settled status in the UK, you will have to apply for a Student visa to pursue a full-time programme of study. 

Other visa information