Who we work with
We work very closely with external organisations, to offer students and graduates additional benefits, including offers and discounts on a range of support services.
The Digital Garage from Google
- Birkbeck Careers and Employability is excited to partner with The Digital Garage from Google, a digital skills training platform to assist you in growing your business, career and confidence, online.
Civil Service Fast stream
- Birkbeck's Careers and Employability Service is excited to partner with the Civil Service Fast Stream programme.
- The Fast Stream offers graduates a chance to join this challenging, diverse and dynamic employer and enjoy a career that capitalises on your talents.
- Over the course of the academic year, there are a number of events planned to give you an insight into working for the Civil Service and how to successfully apply.
- Birkbeck Careers and Employability is delighted to announce a partnership with Glassdoor, the world's most transparent career community, which is changing the way people find opportunities.
- Glassdoor holds a growing database of six million company reviews, salary reports, interview questions, benefits reviews, office photos and more.
- Unlike other sites, all of this information is shared by those who know a company best - the employees. So, you can find information on what it's really like to work or interview at a company and how much you could earn.
- Birkbeck and Glassdoor are now proud to offer Birkbeck students free, unlimited access to Glassdoor's career resources.
- Scoodle is a mobile app that connects students with teachers, to make learning accessible to anyone, anywhere. As the first official university partner, Birkbeck is happy to share the platform to help our students teach and learn. iPhone and Android users can sign-up and download the app.