We work very closely with external organisations to offer students and graduates additional benefits, including offers and discounts on a range of support services.
The Digital Garage from Google
- Birkbeck Careers and Employability is very excited to be partnering up with The Digital Garage from Google - a digital skills training platform to assist you in growing your business, career and confidence, online.
Civil Service Fast stream
- Birkbeck Careers and Employability are excited to be partnering with the Civil Service Fast Stream programme to support out students to make the most of their fantastic opportunities.
- The Fast Stream offers graduates a chance to join this challenging, diverse and dynamic employer to enjoy a career which capitalises on individual aptitudes and talents.
- Over the course of the academic year there are a number of events planned to provide insight into what working for the Civil Service means and how to be successful in applying.
- Birkbeck Careers and Employability is delighted to announce its partnership with Glassdoor - the world's most transparent career community that is changing the way people find opportunities.
- Glassdoor holds a growing database of 6 million company reviews, salary reports, interview questions, benefits reviews, office photos and more. Unlike other sites, all of this information is entirely shared by those who know a company best - the employees offering information on what it's really like to work or interview there according to employees, and how much you could earn.
- Birkbeck and Glassdoor are now proud to offer students free and unlimited access to Glassdoor.com career resources.