Birkbeck, University of London > Student services > Student accommodation > Accommodation for families and couples

Accommodation for families and couples

For couples, a number of studio or rooms for double occupancies are usually available as part of the college allocation in the Intercollegiate halls of residence each year. Information about application for space in the intercollegiate halls will be available in April 2017.

 If you are a full-time student looking for accommodation for your family you can also apply directly to the University of London Housing Services for family flats.

 Family flats and couples' accommodation are also available in some of the private halls such as International Students House, Goodenough College.

You can also check the Alternative Accommodation document which lists more student accommodation providers.

The Housing Associations below offer couple and family accommodation at subsidised rates, but have long waiting lists so you should submit your application as soon as you possibly can.