Acting Executive Dean
Acting Head of the Department of Law
Assistant Dean/Head of Department of Criminology
Director of ICPR
Director of Operations
Learning and Development Tutor
- Our Learning and Development Tutor role is to develop students’ learning skills via a number of free workshops.
- Our team of dedicated Academic Staff are responsible for the creation and delivery of all our programmes of study.
- Academic Staff in the Department of Law
- Academic Staff in the Department of Criminology
Teaching and Scholarship Staff
- In addition to our full-time academic staff, the department employs a number of Teaching and Scholarship staff as associate lecturers. Our T&S lecturers bring an impressive breadth of expertise and experience to their teaching, as well as a passion for their subject.
- Teaching and Scholarship Staff in the Department of Law
- Teaching and Scholarship Staff in the Department of Criminology
Visiting Professors, Readers and Research Fellows
- The School of Law is proud to have relationships with leading academics from around the world.
- Visiting Academics in the Department of Law
- Visiting Academics in the Department of Criminology
Visiting Judges and Lawyers
- The School of Law has strong links with the legal profession, attracting visitors from leading law firms, chambers and prestigious law schools across the globe.
- Visiting Judges and Lawyers in the Department of Law
Honorary Teaching Fellows
- The School of Law appoints distinguished academics from other institutions and organisations to contribute to the academic life of the School.
- Honorary Teaching Fellows in the Department of Law
- Our hard working, professional support staff are there to help students with any course-related questions. Whether it is advice about module choices or help with assignment deadlines, they work tirelessly to support our students and to make their experience the best it can be.
- Professional Staff in the School of Law
- Professional Staff in the Department of Law and Department of Criminology