Skip to main content

Wheelchair-accessible accommodation

A number of wheelchair-accessible rooms are available in the University of London intercollegiate halls. Please apply directly by emailing the University of London Accommodation Reservation Team

The University of London Housing Services website also lists a number of additional options for students requiring accessible accommodation. 

Some private and charitable halls, such as Goodenough House, offer accessible rooms or studios. You should contact the organisation directly to check availability.