Birkbeck has four Giving Circles, which are our way of saying thank you for your support. The value of your support has never been more important. By continuing to work together, we can ensure the continuation of Birkbeck's unique contribution to the educational landscape of the UK, Europe and the world.
Gifts can be made on a monthly or annual basis, so you may, for example, choose to be part of our Master’s Circle by making a monthly gift of £83.33 by direct debit. A £1000 donation will also attract £250 of Gift Aid per annum.Make a gift to Birkbeck.
Major Gifts (£25,000+ per year)
- Major donors receive all the benefits of the 1823 Circle, plus bespoke naming and engagement opportunities.
1823 Circle (£5000-£24,999 per year)
- Our 1823 Circle donors receive all the benefits of the Master’s Circle, plus:
- annual Master’s briefing
- annual Foundation Day dinner
- gold donor pin badge.
Master's Circle (£1000-£4999 per year)
- Members of our Master’s Circle receive the following benefits:
- invitations to College lectures
- acknowledgement on donor board at Malet Street and online donor listings
- silver donor pin badge
- acknowledgement in Birkbeck’s Book of Benefactors.
For further information about supporting the College, or to discuss Gift Aid or tax-effective giving, please contact us.