Disability and dyslexia support
At Birkbeck we welcome students with disabilities. Our commitment is to help you meet the challenges and seize the opportunities that study at Birkbeck presents.
We aim to provide all of our students with a study environment that enables them to participate fully in our courses. These pages describe what support we can provide, and who can help you.
If you want to talk to someone or make an appointment with the Disability Office, please contact us.
Access to Birkbeck
Before you start
- Getting started
- Who can we help?
- What evidence do we need?
- Applying to Birkbeck
- Financial help for disabled students
Support at Birkbeck
- Disability Office
- Disability Support in the Library and IT Services
- Specialist equipment and software
- Exam support
- Disability support at Birkbeck, Stratford
- Disability learning support and training