Disabled parking (for Birkbeck, central London campus)
Parking for disabled drivers is very limited at Birkbeck (and parking is not available to students before 4.30pm), but if you have a Green Badge, you may be able to park without charge in the numerous residents' parking bays, and pay and display zones in the area.
- 'Disabled driver' badge holders may apply for a green badge from Camden Council (020 7278 4444),
- To obtain a Green Badge you need to:
- collect an application form from the disability co-ordinator and complete the form
- send the form to Camden Council along with two passport-size photos and a letter of support from Birkbeck
- Please contact the Disability Office if you want help with your application.
Assistance for wheelchair users
- Birkbeck has been able to put a system in place whereby you can telephone main reception for assistance to get into a wheelchair from your car - if parked near to one of our buildings - and be taken to your classroom.
- If you would like this assistance, please call 020 7631 6031.