Learning Support Advisers @ Birkbeck Stratford
A dedicated team of Learning Support Advisers is based at the Stratford Campus Library, University of East London (UEL) on Water Lane, Stratford.
- The team provides library, learning and information technology support for Birkbeck students studying at UEL Stratford.
- There is a dedicated collection of learning resources housed in room 121 (Birkbeck Collection) in the UEL Library Stratford Campus.
The team members individual and group email addresses are:
- They will be available during term time and vacations (Thurs & Sats in July) at the University of East London Library, Stratford Campus, Water Lane, London E15 4LZ.
- Lecturers and students can contact them on Tel: 020 8223 4218 to arrange inductions to the library and the resources, or by group email: email@example.com.
Enquiry desk opening hours
The Learning Support Advisers are available during the following hours during term-time until first week in July.
- Monday 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Tuesday - Friday 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 4:30pm
Thereafter the UEL Library is available 24/7 on a self-service basis.
To check on current opening hours of UEL Library Stratford campus .