Using the Library
What each section is about:
About the Library - from opening hours, plan of the Library, FAQ (FASTRAQ knowledge base) to Library guides and our regulations.
Library Services - the different services provided for Birkbeck staff and students. From Disability and dyslexia support to Subject support and much more.
Information for Users - an overview of the services provided based on the category of library user, always a good starting point.
How are we doing? - results of recent surveys, actions taken in response to your feedback, future plans.
About the Library
Information for users
- New Students
- Taught Postgraduates(MA/MSc/MRes)
- Research students (MPhil/PhD)
- Potential PhD students
- Be Birkbeck (Associate students)
- Birkbeck students studying at Stratford
- Break in studies/exam only students
- Disability support
- Distance learners
- Certificate of Higher Education (modular enrolment) and short course students
- Students writing up/with extensions