The Library covers five levels of the main building on Torrington Square. The entrance is on the ground floor and the upper levels can be accessed by stairs or by a lift. You can check the availability of study spaces here and at the Library's entrance. with commentary. Affiliate members should watch this version.
Easter Weekend opening hours
- Thursday 17th April ... 10.00 - 20.00
- Friday 18th April ... 10.00 - 20.00 Self-service
- Saturday 19th April ... 10.00 - 20.00 Self-service
- Sunday 20th April ... 10.00 - 20.00 Self-service
- Monday 21st April ... 10.00 - 20.00 Self-service
- Tuesday 22nd April ... 10.00 - 20.00
You need to bring your card with you every time you visit the Library to activate the turnstile at the entrance.
Please note that entrance to the Library from Friday 18 to Monday 21 April is for existing members only.
Search the Library catalogue
Search the catalogue via VuFind -