Skip to main content

Contact us for exams support

Need to talk to someone about your assessment? Here's what you need to do.

Talk to someone about your coursework

If you have questions about which assessments to complete for each module, or how much each assessment contributes to your final module mark, please check your course handbook.

If you want to talk to someone about coursework, you should contact your personal tutor or course administrator.

Exams Office

You can contact us to talk about your results and awards, the conduct of examinations, timing and dates of examinations, academic transcripts, employment agency requests, and overseas/distance learning examination arrangements.