If you need help with research funding, please contact us.
Academic information and publications
- Research consultancy: information that will help you to determine if the work you plan to undertake is consultancy and provides you with details of the support and guidance available to you.
External research funding for staff
- Funders - see our funder presentations
- Calculating your budget
- Guidance on writing applications
- pFACT – Birkbeck’s costing and approval system for research applications
- What to do if your application for research funding is successful
- Managing your research award
- What research projects are we running?
- Contact the RGCO for help
information for early-career researchers
- Birkbeck is committed to supporting postdoctoral and early career fellowships, and is keen to consider eligible applications from suitable PhD students and early career researchers of post-doctoral standing, whether or not they have a current affiliation with the College.
- If you need help with any aspect of applying for a post-doctoral fellowship, please contact us.
Online research resources
Research definitions and policies
Research grants and contracts reports
Research websites (Birkbeck)