If you need help with research funding, please contact us.
Academic information and publications
External research funding for staff
- Funders - see our funder presentations
- Calculating your budget
- Guidance on writing applications
- pFACT – Birkbeck’s costing and approval system for research applications
- What to do if your application for research funding is successful
- Managing your research award
- What research projects are we running?
- Contact the RGCO for help
information for early-career researchers
- Birkbeck is committed to supporting postdoctoral and early career fellowships, and is keen to consider eligible applications from suitable PhD students and early career researchers of post-doctoral standing, whether or not they have a current affiliation with the College.
- If you need help with any aspect of applying for a post-doctoral fellowship, please contact us.
Online research resources
Research definitions and policies
Research grants and contracts reports
Research websites (Birkbeck)