- Complete a proposal form obtainable from this website. Attach any relevant documentation. Students should consult their supervisor before completing the form:
- Proposal Form: Research with Adults
- Proposal Form: Research with Minors
- Sign the form and if you are a student, pass it on to your supervisor who must make sure, before signing and submitting the form, that they are satisfied that ethical issues have been properly considered and, if necessary, discussed in detail with the student.
- If the proposal has been assessed as Routine, it should be submitted to the Departmental Ethics Officer. These are listed under “Membership of the Committee”.
- Non-Routine proposals should be submitted electronically (by the supervisor in the case of student projects) to the SSHP Ethics Committee email email@example.com
NB: All student proposals must be signed and submitted by the supervisor.