- Royal Free Charity £66,145 2011-2012. Use of Computerised Decision Support (CDS) to inform the Decision Process on adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with Dukes B bowel cancer. Mixed method feasibility study. Astrid Mayer (PI) Anne Miles, Ionnis Chronakis.
- Cancer Research UK. £39,500. 2005-2007. The relationship between cancer fear and the processing of cancer-related information. Anne Miles (PI), Jane Wardle, Andrew Mathews.
- Department of Health Research & Development Health Technology Assessment Programme (HTA 04/33/01 ) £542,058 2006-2012. Frequency of follow-up for patients with intermediate grade adenomas. (with Wendy Atkin (PI), Jane Wardle et al)
- Bowel Disease Research Foundation. £ 29,608. 2009-2011. The impact of interval cancers in faecal occult blood (FOBt) screening on adjustment to a cancer diagnosis and attitudes to screening. Anne Miles (PI), Robert Steele, Jane Wardle, Nick Sevdalis.
- NHS Screening Programme £5770. 2009. The demographic and psychological predictors of uptake of FOBt screening in the borough of Camden and Islington. Anne Miles (PI) Jane Wardle, Dennis Wright