The London Reasoning Workshop
The London Reasoning Workshop provides a regular focus for discussion of research in the Psychology of Reasoning in the UK and in the World. Formerly, apart from the four-yearly International Conference on Thinking, there has been no regular forum for reasoning research nationally or internationally.
- The London Reasoning Workshop follows in the footsteps of the occasional Plymouth Reasoning Workshops, organised by Jonathan Evans, and other successful workshops, like the Neurocomputation and Psychology Workshop and the Rational Models of Cognition Workshop, in providing a more intimate experience than a large conference.
- Meetings are kept small, single track and provide more time for speakers to present their ideas and for productive discussion.
Previous workshops - overviews and downloads
- 9th Workshop, 2015: 5-7 August 2015
- 8th Workshop, 2014: 9 and 10 July 2014
- 6th Workshop, 2011:
- 5th Workshop, 2010:
- 4th Workshop, 2009: 27 and 28 July 2009
- 3rd Workshop, 2008: Festschrift for Jonathan St B T Evans
- 2nd Workshop, 2007: Psychology of Conditional Reasoning
- 1st Workshop, 2006: Festschrift for David Over