Undergraduate open events
Our Undergraduate Open Day and Mini Open Days give you the chance to visit our campus, hear from staff and students about what it’s like to study at Birkbeck and find out why record numbers of students are choosing to study at London’s evening university.
Undergraduate Offer Day: Saturday 11 March 2017
Our Undergraduate Offer Day is an opportunity for applicants who have received an offer from Birkbeck to get to know us better, and find out why so many students choose evening study at Birkbeck to boost their careers from the start.
What's happening on the day?
- The day will run from 12pm to 5.30pm with a range of activities to attend, including welcome talks, student life talks, student-led campus tours and your department taster session, during which you will have the chance to meet with academic staff and to chat with current students.
- Refreshments will be on offer at the Information Hub all afternoon. Current students, staff from Student Services, Accommodation, Careers and Employability and Birkbeck Talent will be on hand to answer any questions you have about studying at Birkbeck.
How to book your place
- Please note that this event is only for applicants who have been made a formal offer from Birkbeck, and booking is therefore by invitation only. If you are holding a Birkbeck offer, please check your email for your Offer Day invitation, or send us an email.
- Book your place by selecting the appropriate link below:
- Applied linguistics and Communications
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Cultures and languages
- Earth and planetary sciences
- Economics, mathematics and statistics
- English and humanities
- Film, media and cultural studies
- Geography, Environment and Development
- History of Art
- History, Classics and Archaeology
- Organization Psychology
- Psychological sciences
- Psychosocial Studies
Other opportunities to meet us
If you'd like to meet our staff or have a look around Birkbeck, you can book a campus tour or come to our next Open Evening.
- If you would like to visit Birkbeck, you can book a place on our next campus tour on Thursday 16 March.
- We run campus tours regularly, so find out about other available dates.
- Our campus tours give you the opportunity to take a tour around our buildings, facilities and the surrounding area, led by one of our current students who can answer your questions about student life at Birkbeck.
- Book your place.
- Our next Open Evening will take place on Wednesday 10 May.
- Our Open Evenings run from 4-7.30pm. Doors close for admission at 7.15pm.
- Book your place.
Still deciding what to study?
Take a look at our wide range of undergraduate courses.