Our Open Evenings are an excellent opportunity to find out more about our courses and meet our staff. All our open evenings run from 4-7.30pm. Doors close for admission at 7.15pm.
Our next Open Evening is on Wednesday 26 November in central London.
Are you on Twitter? Tweet us your pictures, comments and feedback about our Open Evenings using the hashtag #BirkbeckOE
What can you do at our Open Evenings?
- By attending one of our Open Evenings, you can:
- meet with academics and discuss the courses offered by the different schools and departments: in the main area you will find a number of stands arranged by subject area staffed by course representatives who will be happy to talk to you about the different subjects available to you
- meet current and past students to discuss what it’s like to study at Birkbeck and the positive impact it can have on your life and your career
- attend presentations on various aspects of studying at Birkbeck
- meet special advisers to discuss study skills and disability support.
- Note: You don’t need to book an appointment to speak to any of the representatives, but you may have to wait a few minutes during particularly busy times or at popular stands.