Our Open Evenings are an excellent opportunity to find out more about our courses and meet our staff. All our open evenings run from 4-7.30pm. Doors close for admission at 7.15pm.
Our next Open Evening is on Wednesday 4 February 2015 in central London.
Are you on Twitter? Tweet us your pictures, comments and feedback about our Open Evenings using the hashtag #BirkbeckOE
What can you do at our Open Evenings?
- By attending one of our Open Evenings, you can:
- meet with academics and discuss the courses offered by the different schools and departments: in the main area you will find a number of stands arranged by subject area staffed by course representatives who will be happy to talk to you about the different subjects available to you
- meet current and past students to discuss what it’s like to study at Birkbeck and the positive impact it can have on your life and your career
- attend presentations on various aspects of studying at Birkbeck
- meet special advisers to discuss study skills and disability support.
- Note: You don’t need to book an appointment to speak to any of the representatives, but you may have to wait a few minutes during particularly busy times or at popular stands.