At Birkbeck, we have two specialist teams who deal with international student enquiries: theand International Student Administration (ISA).
- tel: 020 7380 3241 / 3242 / 3243 / 3244 / 3245
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online enquiry form: an advisor will reply to you via email.
- Types of enquiries:
- General queries about our courses, Birkbeck and how to apply
- Agents, partnerships
- General marketing enquiries
International Student Administration
- tel: 020 7380 3100
- Online enquiry form: an advisor will reply to you via email. (Please note that we aim to respond to all enquiries within 5 working days.)
- International applications and enrolments (overseas full-time only)
- Tier 4 sponsorship and visa applications
- Issuing of a Certificate of Acceptance of Studies (CAS)
- Tier 4 attendance monitoring
- Advice to students on UK visa immigration regulations
Visa enquiries and appointments
- tel: 020 7380 3023
- Skype (ID: bbk_Ljackson)
- Visa and immigration enquiry form: an advisor will reply to you via email. (Please note that we aim to respond to all enquiries within 5 working days.)
- Appointments will normally be offered to students with complex cases:
- In the first instance, we will attempt to resolve your case by email or telephone or Skype. If it is necessary to meet with an advisor face to face, an appointment can be arranged with you.
- request an appointment.
- Appointments are for 45 minutes' maximum. If you are more than 5 minutes' late we may not be able to see you, as this will impact on our appointment schedule.
- If you are unable to make your appointment you must email email@example.com to cancel your appointment with 'cancel appointment' in the subject of the email, giving at least 12 hours' notice.
- Please note that if you do not inform us of your cancellation we will not be able to book another appointment for you in the future.
- You can also come to one of our visa drop-in sessions.
London Semester Programme
- If you are an international student, living outside the EU, you should apply through our partners:
- If you are resident in the EU, you should email us directly to apply.
|Country Manager / Role||Countries we visit||Other countries we support|
|USA, Canada, Brazil, Colombia||Rest of the Americas and Caribbean|
|Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia||Rest of ASEAN – Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Singapore Australasia|
|Russia, India, Saudi Arabia, Turkey||South Asia (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka), central Asia, Rest of Middle East|
|China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea||Mongolia, Tibet, North Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Libya, etc.)|
To be confirmed
|UK, European Union||Sub Saharan Africa|