Applying for our undergraduate, postgraduate and MPhil / PhD courses
You can apply online for any of the following courses:
- Certificate of Higher Education courses which have an application process
- Foundation Degree / BA / BSc / LLB
- MA / MSc / MRes / LLM
- MPhil / PhD / NewRoutePhD
You'll find notes and instructions throughout the form to help you complete the process. You can save and return to your application form before submitting it, so don't worry if you can't complete it all at once.
Apply for courses starting in 2012/13
Please ensure that you include all necessary documentation when you submit your form, including:
- references: it will speed up the application process if you include your references with your application
- degree transcript: you are normally expected to submit a photocopy of the documents with your application; if you are offered a place, you will be required to bring the original documents to the Registry
- IELTS/TOEFL certificate, if appropriate
We prefer all applications to be online, but if you prefer to submit a printed form, please contact the My Birkbeck Student Centre and ask for an application form to be sent to you.
Do you need help with completing your application?
Get Ahead Summer Programme
If you have applied for an undergraduate or postgraduate programme (even while you are waiting to hear about your application) you are eligible to participate in the- a series of workshops designed to help you prepare and get ready for your degree study.