The David Bohm Papers
All material available via these Bohm Archive pages is subject to temporary or permanent removal pending the outcome of any complaint.
Complaints would normally be concerned with the ownership of intellectual property rights, moral rights and other legal issues. Grounds for complaint may include (but are not limited to) third-party copyright issues, unauthorized copying, integrity, breach of confidence or data protection.
Complaints can be made in writing to the Science Librarian, Emma Illingworth, at email@example.com
- Full details of the material
- Website address where you found the material
- Confirmation that you are the intellectual property rights owner or are authorised to act for the rights owner
- The reason for which you think that your rights have been infringed and what action you wish us to take
Upon receipt of a complaint, the Library will follow the procedure below:
- Assess the validity of the complaint and acknowledge receipt of the complaint
- If the complaint is deemed to be valid, the item will be temporarily removed from public view, pending further investigation.
- The Library will spend a reasonable amount of time trying to resolve the issue.
- We will aim to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably and to the satisfaction of both parties, with the following possible outcomes:
- The material is replaced on the web site unchanged.
- The material is replaced on the web site with changes.
- The material is permanently removed from the web site.
- The full text is removed, with only the metadata describing the item remaining on open access
- If we are unable to agree a solution, the material will remain unavailable through the Birkbeck Library until a time when a resolution has been reached.