Graduate Research Student Publications
Robert JS Cason
Manual for Conspiracy, Sharjah: Sharjah Biennial Publications, forthcoming 2011.
Waiting for the Barbarians: A Tribute to Edward W. Said (edited with Müge Gürsoy Sökmen), London: Verso, 2008.
Gender Trouble: Feminism and the Subversion of Identity by Judith Butler. Turkish translation published by Metis, Istanbul, 2008
Precarious Life: The Powers of Mourning and Violence by Judith Butler. Turkish translation published by Metis, Istanbul, 2005.
Feminism and the Mastery of Nature by Val Plumwood. Turkish translation published by Metis, Istanbul, 2004
- Forthcoming 2011: ‘Finding Space for Resistance through Legal Pluralism: The Hidden Legality of the UK Social Centre Movement’, Special Edition, Journal of Legal Pluralism and Unofficial Law.
- 2010: ‘Who’s Guarding Property Guardians?’, The Guardian, Friday 9 June.
- 2008: ‘An Anarchist’s Wetherspoons or Virtuous Resistance? Social Centres as MacIntyre’s Vision of Practice-based Communities”, Philosophy of Management, Volume 7, Number 1, 21-32.
- 2008: ‘Squats and Spaces Solidarity Day: The Globe as a Temporary Autonomous Zone’, in What’s this Place? Stories from Radical Social Centres in the UK and Ireland, ESRC Funded Project ‘Autonomous Geographies’.
- James R and Peabody R (2010) ‘Services for People with HIV’, in Social and legal issues for people with HIV, NAM.
- James R, (2008) ‘Just Like Diabetes?’ HIV Treatment Update, 177.
- Buckton AJ, Kulasegaram R, Ngui SL, Fisher M, James R, Rangarajan S, Teo CG (2007) ‘Selection and persistence of occult minority genotype 2b hepatitis C infection in a patient treated with 48 weeks of pegylated interferon alpha-2b and ribavirin for genotype 5a’ Journal of Clinical Virology, 40 (1), 60-63.
- James R, (2006) 'Haemophilia' and 'Viral Hepatitis' chapters in Aids Reference Manual, Cairns G (ed), NAM
- Edwards S, Rickard W, Woodley K, James R (2005) 'Living Stories: The HIV and Haemophilia Project', HIV Nursing, 5 (3)
- James, R (2004) 'Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) as an employment opportunity for patients', HIV Nursing 4 (4).
- Ali S, Branley D, Campbell C and James R, (2004) 'Politics, Identities and Research' in Researching Society and Culture, 2nd Edition, Seale C (ed), Sage.
Nash, Jonathan, The 45 Degree Rule, P.L.N. 2010, 2(9), 7-8.
- Conference Papers:
- Moral Rights of the Choreographer: The Challenge from ‘The Death of the Author’ (Roland Barthes, 1977) at The International Conference, Society for Dance Research on 25th March 2006.
- Fixation of Dance in a Tangible Form: Identity and Onus of Proof
at the Conference ‘Reading a Dance or Two’ organised by the European Association of Dance Historian on 29th -30th October 2005 and the article resulting from this presentation is due for publication.
- ‘Copying Dance’ in The Dancing Times , January, 2008.
- ‘Before you sign on the dotted line’’ in The Dancing Times , July, 2008
- ‘Preserving the integrity of dance works and the law: in The Dancing Times , June, 2007
- ‘The Value of Documenting Dance’ in Ballet-Dance Magazine, June 2007, available from: http://www.ballet-dance.com/200706/articles/Yeoh200706.html.
- ‘Choreography and Copyright Awareness’ in The Dancing Times , Novermber, 2006.