Contact the International team
We provide advice and support to all international students who want to study at Birkbeck. We can help you with choosing your course, applying to, and enrolling at, Birkbeck, and making a visa application, among other things.
Your main point of contact will usually be either the International Office - for pre-application queries - or International Student Administration - for queries about applications and enrolment. We also have a Visa Enquiry Service.
- Queries we can help you with: general enquiries about our courses, student life at Birkbeck, how to apply, scholarships, enquiries from agencies and international partners.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7380 3241 / 3242 / 3243 / 3244 / 3245
- Email: email@example.com
- Online enquiry form: an adviser will reply to you via email.
- , the European Union, Hong Kong,
International Student Administration
- Queries we can help you with: applications and enrolments (overseas full-time only).
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7380 3100
Visa enquiries and appointments
- Queries we can help you with: general queries on Tier 4 sponsorship and student visa applications; Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS); Tier 4 attendance monitoring.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7380 3023
- Skype (ID: bbk_Ljackson)
- Visa and immigration enquiry form: an adviser will reply to you via email. (Please note that we aim to respond to all enquiries within five working days.)
- Appointments will usually be offered to students with complex cases.
- In the first instance, we will attempt to resolve your case by email, telephone or Skype. If it is necessary to meet with an adviser face to face, an appointment can be arranged with you.
- request an appointment.
- You can also come to one of our visa drop-in sessions.
- Appointments are 45 minutes long. (Please note that we may not be able to see you if you are late for your appointment, as our schedule is very full.)
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please email us with 'cancel appointment' as the subject of the email, giving at least 12 hours' notice. If you cancel your appointment without informing us, you will not be able to book another appointment.
- The UK Council for International Student Affairs, for information about changes in immigration rules.
- We Are International
- Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS)
- Tier 4 information on www.gov.uk
- General visa and immigration information on www.gov.uk.