London Critical Theory Summer School
26 June - 7 July 2017
The Birkbeck Institute for the Humanities London Critical Theory Summer School provides a unique opportunity for graduate students and academics to follow a two-week course of study with internationally renowned critical thinkers.
The school is comprised of at least six modules taught over the two weeks by the participating academics.
- Drucilla Cornell, Rutgers University
- Costas Douzinas
- , Birkbeck, University of London
- Esther Leslie, Birkbeck University of London
- Catherine Malabou, Kingston University
- Jacqueline Rose, Birkbeck, University of London
- Slavoj Žižek, Birkbeck Institute for the Humanities
Fees and How to Apply
What to expect?
You can read an interview with past student, Gareth Bentley, on the and listen to the podcasts of last year's Friday Debates which feature the teaching staff from each week here.
Please note: This course will not offer transfer of credits.