Skip to content
- Executive Training Workshop with Chonqing Municipal Delegation. 13 December 2019
- Entrepreneurship in Developing Regions. Context and Implications for Policy. 13 November 2019
- Accelerating SME Internationalization. Academic, Policy and Practitioner Perspective. 26 July 2019
- Universities’ Engagement in Knowledge Exchange: International Evidence. 13 March 2019.
- CIMR PhD Workshop. 9 January 2019.
- The Future of Management Research: Briefings in Entrepreneurial Finance. 29 October 2018.
- TRIGGER PhD seminar – Gender and Entrepreneurship. June 2018
- Annual Strategy Meeting. 31 May 2018
- When Science and Business Talk. 4 May 2018
- Workshop – Economic Recovery and Economic Growth. May 2018
- PhD Roundtable – Researchers in debates: challenging your ideas. 25 April 2018
- Workshop – Innovation and the UK’s Industrial Strategy: How did we get here and where are we going. 23 March 2018
- CIMR/CPEIS/LCGE/CECL Workshop – Creating an interdisciplinary research environment. 20 March 2018
- PhD student Workshop on International Business, Innovation and Entrepreneurship. University of Essex. 6 December 2017
- How can SMEs make the most of public R&D investment? Drivers of SMEs impactful engagement with universities. British Academy. 12 September 2017.
- Absorptive Capacity: Conceptual and Empirical Issues. 23 June 2017
- TRIGGER Final Conference. 21 June 2017
- CIMR Strategy Meeting and Workshop: Small Firm Adaptive Capability, Competitive Strategy, and Performance Outcomes. 09 May 2017.
- Innovation Investment and Economic Recovery. 23 February 2017
- Measuring the impact of academic research: best practices and open questions. 2 December 2016
- Uddevalla Symposium 2016 : Geography, Open Innovation, Diversity and Entrepreneurship. 30 June to 2 July 2016
- Universities’ engagement in knowledge exchange: What do successful strategies look like? 29 June 2016
- Open and connected innovation: What next for your career as a Birkbeck graduate? 13 June 2016.
- The Impact of Entrepreneurial Finance, Education, and Religion on Entrepreneurship. 15 April 2016
- Can Policy Transform Regions into Entrepreneurship and Innovation Hubs? Theory, Evidence and Practice Workshop. 4 December 2015
- Risky Skills – Causes, and Impacts, of Investment in Scientific, Technical and Other ‘Narrow’ Skills Workshop. 10 July 2015
- Annual Strategy Meeting. 30 June 2015
- Gender issues in knowledge-based entrepreneurship: Women as knowledge creators and entrepreneurs. Anacona, Italy. 11 to 12 May 2015
- Improving Gender Equality in Work – what academia can learn from London’s business and policy organisations. 18 March 2015
- Transnational strategies in the automotive industry workshop. 6 February 2015
- Scientific Labour Markets and Innovation Systems Workshop. 4 July 2014
- Financing Innovation Workshop. 16 April 2014
- Innovation and Internationalisation. 27 September 2013
- Triple Helix conference XI. 7-10 July 2013
- Intellectual Property and University Entrepreneurship. 19 April 2013
- Innovation policy in the recession. 15 October 2012
- Business Week – Enterprising London: entrepreneurship and innovation in the UK’s Capital. 28 June 2012
- Can innovation lead the economy out of the crisis? 13 March 2012
- speakers: Professors Andrew Tylecote, University of Sheffield, Daniele Archibugi, Birkbeck College and Andrea Filippetti, Italian National Research Council.
- post – 18 January 2012
- The Commercialisation of University Research. 23 – 24 October 2011
- Third Research Seminar: Policy Implications for Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS) and Innovation in Regions in a Globalised Economy. 14 – 15 October 2011
- Triple Helix IX International Conference: Silicon Valley: Global Model or Unique Anomaly? 11-14 July 2011
- association website: Triple Helix IX
- Prof Helen Lawton Smith of Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research (CIMR) on the scientific committee and Prof Henry Etzkowitz is appointed as a Fellow of CIMR.
- Special Event: Association American Geographers Annual Conference. Seattle, 12-16 April 2011
- Second Research Seminar: Policy Implications for Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS) and Innovation in Regions in a Globalised Economy. NESTA, London. 28 March 2011.
- First Research Seminar: Regional Geographies of KIBS. Friedrich-Schiller University, Jena, Germany. 27 – 28 October 2010.
- Creating value from academic-commercial collaboration. Birkbeck, University of London. 29 June 2010.
- Co-funded by Dynamics of Institutions and Markets in Europe (DIME) network of excellence and The Bathwick Group and Birkbeck College.
- Organizers: Birgitte Andersen (Birkbeck) and Jonathan Steel (CEO, The Bathwick Group).
- Open and Proprietary Innovation Regimes: Opportunities and limitations of the open source model of innovation and the role of intellectual property rights. Copenhagen. 17 June 2008.
- conference website: http://www.dime-eu.org/wp14/conferences/ipross
- DIME-DRUID Fundamental.
- Co-founded by Dynamics of Institutions and Markets in Europe (DIME) Network of Excellence, and Danish Research Unit on Industrial Dynamics (DRUID).
- Organizers: Organizers: Birgitte Andersen, Lee Davis, and Francesco Rullani.
- The Creative Industries and Intellectual Property, Birkbeck College, University of London. 22nd – 23rd May 2008.