Accommodation for part-time students
Most halls of residence cater to full-time students only. Accommodation options usually most popular with part-time students are renting on the private sector, flat-share or homestay (staying with a family).
Halls of residence
- Most halls only caters to full-time students; however the providers below do accept part-time students: Viridian Housing (Helen Graham House, Goldsmiths House, Wood Green Hall); Chester House.
University of London's Housing Services (ULHS) - Help with private accommodation
- As a Birkbeck student, you can benefit from the ULHS legal advice and contract check services, and access their housing database and their student flatsharing message board.
- The ULHS also provides information on the right to rent check implemented since 1 February 2016.
- ULHS is located in Student Central, on Malet street, next to Birkbeck main building.
- Living with a host family via Homestay can be a very practical option, particularly if you are a student new to London and are looking to improve your English language skills.