Working here

About Birkbeck

Agency, contractors, consultants and honorary staff



Buildings / rooms / security / external venues

Careers and personal development

Computers / IT services / email

Consultancy: advice for staff who offer consultancy services

Data protection

Employment, terms and conditions

Equality and diversity



Health and safety / emergencies

ID cards for staff

  • If you are a new member of staff, you can get an ID card once you've been added to the system (ie once you have email and a computer account). Once that has happened, you should visit Malet Street G20, where the relevant staff will create your card for you.
  • If you have lost your card or need to replace it, you also need to go to Malet Street G20, where they will create your replacement card.
  • If you have any queries, contact the (extension 2001).

Induction and probation

Jobs / recruitment


Postal and stationery services


Teaching and scholarship staff

Teaching resources


Union membership