Finance and planning
Birkbeck Student Information System (BSIS)
- How are budgets built up?
- What amount of money can I sign off?
- What has already been committed against the budget?
- Who has authority to charge expenditure against this budget?
- How do I monitor the expenditure?
- How frequently should I monitor the expenditure?
- What happens if something costs more than has been budgeted for?
- What actions should I take if I have forecast an overspend?
- What is the Year End Process?
Budget / account codes
- Authorised signatories
- Coding reports
- Account codes
- Using the Correct Account Codes
- Coding explained
- Activity codes in schools
- Levels of study
- Courses spanning departments
- Analysis Codes, Activity Codes and Cost Centres
Bizagi and Business Process management
- Can one member of staff raise and sign a purchase order?
- Outstanding purchase orders
- All purchase orders
- Invoices Awaiting Authorisation
- Adhoc Notes Attached to a Purchase Order
- Where can I find a list of the most frequently used suppliers?
- How do I close an account code which is no longer in use?
Reports / reporting tools
- Tableu login page
- Types of finance reports
- Department Reports
- Department report of income and expenditure by analysis code
- Department Summary Income and expenditure by activity
- Purchase Order Reports
- School Reports