Business Process Groups
The Business Process Groups are cross-college groups that meet termly. The Groups’ role is as follows:
- Review changes to business processes and supporting systems
- Share best practice across the institution
- Highlight new processes and information systems for dissemination back to administrators in the Schools and Central Services
- Feedback to Business Systems and the Value for Money Unit on possible development projects and areas for investigation
- Suggest opportunities for cross-institution standardisation and benchmarking of business processes
- Input to the prioritisation of development projects
- Agree new and amended processes
- Input to formal business process review
- Advise School Management Groups and Central Services Heads of Department on business process and systems issues
If you have any queries about any of the groups please contact your group representative, or if you do not have a rep contact Justin Lynas (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The content in this section of the site is restricted to Birkbeck staff. A staff ITS username and password is required to view the content.
For help with your ITS user account please go to http://www.bbk.ac.uk/its or contact the ITS help Desk:
Tel: 020 7631 6543