Choosing your course
Over 180 postgraduate taught courses to choose from: including graduate certificates / diplomas, postgraduate certificates / diplomas and Master's degrees.
Graduate Certificates / Diplomas
- These programmes are taught at final-year undergraduate level, and are typically used as a qualifying or refresher course before you embark on a full Master’s degree programme.
- They also provide a useful entry route to postgraduate-level study for students who have significant work experience or a professional background that is relevant to a particular course of study.
- Taught at a higher level than Graduate Certificates/ Diplomas, these are ideal for graduates who want to update their knowledge in a specialist field, without undertaking a full Master’s degree.
Master’s degrees (MA / MSc / MRes / LLM)
- At Master’s level, you can choose from over 150 programmes, most of which are taught, but a few of which allow you to concentrate on your research.
- Most are taught in the evenings, but we also offer some Master’s degrees by e-learning, whereas others are taught in the daytime.
Looking for a research programme? See our MPhil/PhD listings.