Student services and support
Birkbeck has all the academic support services you need as a university student, including a modern, well-equipped library, a full range of networked computer services and IT training and a students' union.
As a Birkbeck student, you get:
- help with accommodation
- careers advice offered via the University of London Careers Group
- computing and IT services
- disability and dyslexia support
- access to health services
- an evening nursery
- student learning support and study skills courses
- access to facilities at the University of London Union
Visit the My Birkbeck web site to find out more about services for students.