Birkbeck, University of London > Student accommodation > Accommodation for families and couples

Accommodation for families and couples

For couples, studios or rooms for double occupancy are usually allocated to Birkbeck within University of London intercollegiate halls of residence each year. Information about how to apply will be available in April 2017. 

If you are a full-time student looking for accommodation for your family, you can also apply directly to the University of London Housing Services for family flats. 

Family flats and couples' accommodation are also available in some private halls, such as International Students House and Goodenough College

You can also check the Alternative Accommodation document, which lists more student accommodation providers. 

The Housing Associations below offer couples' and family accommodation at subsidised rates, but they have long waiting lists so you should apply as soon as possible.