Certificate of Higher Education in Philosophy
To gain the Certificate of Higher Education, you must successfully complete the following eight Philosophy modules, worth a total of 120 credit points:
- Introduction to Ancient Philosophy
- Introduction to Modern Philosophy
- An Introduction to Metaphysics
- An Introduction to Epistemology
- Introduction to Ethics and Politics: Problems of Justification
- Introduction to Ethics and Politics: Problems of Justice
- Introductory Logic A: The Philosopher's Toolbox
- Introductory Logic B: The Languages of Logic.
Please note: credits gained from previously successfully completed philosophy modules can be counted towards the 120 points required to complete the Certificate of Higher Education.
Please view our prospectus page for further details.