- MSc in Occupational Psychology (Programme Director)
- MSc Organizational Behaviour
- MSc Career Management and Counselling
- MSc Medical Leadership (Programme Director)
Kate runs workshops in qualitative research and contributes to the PhD programme.
- Dean of College
- 2000-2007: Academic Staff Governor
- 2004-2007: Programme Director, MSc in Occupational Psychology, MSc in Organizational Behaviour
- 1999-2003: Chair of the Examination Board
- External Examiner Institute of Work Psychology, University of Sheffield
- 2003-2006, External Examiner, MSc in Human Resource Management and Organizational Analysis. The Management Centre, King's College, London.