Supervision of PhD students
Current PhD students
- Helen Cooper A narrative study to explore men’s experiences of changing occupation to take up non-professional work as a taxi driver.
- Jane Setten The impact of marketisation on professional identity in the public sector
- Kate Hinds The role of identity and causal beliefs in the production and use of knowledge of two charitable foundations
- Claire Sandamas The Professional Working Mother: Individual and Organizational Experiences of the Early Years of Motherhood – Changing Identities and Employment Relations?
- Adrian Ward : An exploration of sensemaking and gender in relation to leadership experiences of Organisational Politics
Past PhD Students
- Michelle Gleeson : A Multi-Method Longitudinal Study of the Impact of Education on the Interpersonal and Career Roles of the Management Student in the Middle Years
- Liz Stanley “Scumbag Millionaires”: the rhetorical construction and resistance of stigma during the financial crisis
- Ann Means “Maybe it’s culture, and maybe it isn’t”: An exploration of the role of culture in participants’ making sense of performance over time in a culturally diverse project team.
- Megan Joffe, An exploration of medical director identity and performativity
- Yassaman Imani, Knowledge Management: Perceptions, Parameters, and Practice.
- Liz Wiggins, The role of identity construction in the negotiation of team role and purpose amongst consultants on client projects.
- Graham Mole, Managers in conflict: A longitudinal study of manager behaviour in interpersonal conflict at work
- Zella King, The Development and initial test of a theory of career self management.