For a full list of publications, please see individual academic webpages.
- Kenny, E. J. & Briner, R. B. (2010). Exploring ethnicity in organizations. Equality, Diversity, Inclusion: An International Journal, 29, (4), 348-363.
- Pritchard, K and Symon, G (2011) Identity on the line: constructing professional identity in a HR call centre. Work, Employment and Society 25 (3) 434-450. Read Abstract
- Bicknell, M. & A Liefooghe (2006) "The art of stress". Journal of Organizational and Occupational Psychology , 79(3), 377-394.
- Caldwell, R. (2005). Things fall apart? Discourses on agency and change in organizations. Human Relations, 58(1), 83-114.
- Caldwell, R. (2007). Agency and Change: Re-evaluating Foucault's Legacy. Organization, 14(6), 769-791.
- Conway, N. & Briner, R.B. (2005). Understanding Psychological Contracts at Work - A Critical Evaluation of Theory and Research . Oxford : Oxford University Press.
- Coyle-Shapiro, J. & Conway, N. (2005). Exchange relationships: Examining psychological contracts and perceived organizational support. Journal of Applied Psychology, 90(4), 774-781.
- Davey, K. (2008). Women's Accounts of Organizational Politics as a Gendering Process. Gender, Work & Organization, 15(6), 650-671.
- Dewe, P., & Cooper, C.L. (2007). Coping research and measurement in the context of work related stress. In G.P. Hodgkinson & J. Kevin Ford (Eds.). International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology 22, 141-191
- Dickinson, J. (2006). Employees' preferences for the bases of pay differentials . Employee Relations, 28 , 2 164-183.
- Finch-Lees, T., Mabey, C. & Liefooghe, A. (2005) 'In the name of capability': A critical discursive evaluation of competency-based management development. Human Relations, 58, (9) , 1185-1222.
- Gerrard. S. and Dickinson, J. (2005). Women's working wardrobe: A study using card sorts. Expert Systems: The International Journal of Knowledge Engineering and Neural Networks , 22, 3, 108-114.
- Kenny, E. J. and Briner, R. B. (2007) 'Ethnicity and Behaviour in Organizations: A Review of British Research'. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology. 80 (3) pp 437-457.
- Kidd, J.M. (2006). Understanding Career Counselling: Theory, Research and Practice. London: Sage.
- Kiefer, T. (2005). Feeling bad: Antecedents and consequences of negative emotions in ongoing change. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 26 (8), 875-897.
- Poppleton, S., Briner, R.B. & Kiefer, T. (2008). The roles of context and everyday experience in understanding work-non-work relationships: A qualitative diary study of white- and blue-collar workers. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 81, 481-502.