Birkbeck graduation ceremonies take place at the Institute of Education in April and November each year.
- November ceremonies are primarily for undergraduates.
- April ceremonies are primarily for postgraduates.
- PhDs are awarded at both ceremonies, depending on date of completion.
- An invitation detailing the specific date and time of your graduation ceremony will be emailed to you around 6 weeks before the event.
- Students who are in debt to the College (e.g. outstanding fees or library charges) will not be invited to the ceremony. If you are unclear whether you have a debt, please get in touch with the events office in advance of the booking deadline.
- Please make sure your email address is accurate and up-to-date on your My Birkbeck profile to ensure you receive your invitation to graduation.
If you are unable to attend on your allocated date you may elect to attend a future ceremony of your choice. Please contact the Events Team at email@example.com to find out more
#BBKgraduation: Graduates, family and friends use this hashtag on Twitter to share your memories, experiences and pictures on Graduation Day!