Evening nursery service
If you are studying in central London, you can use our evening nursery service while you attend classes or use the library. If you want to talk to someone about this, please contact us.
- Check our Stratford childcare guidance if you are studying in Stratford.
- About the nursery: we aim to provide a pleasurable nursery experience for your child(ren).
- What we expect from you: to help us provide the best possible service, we will expect you to comply with our procedures.
- Who can attend: we accept children aged 2-10 years (in exceptional circumstances, children up to 12 will be accepted. However, nursery staff reserve the right not to accept older children if they are disruptive).
- Opening hours: the nursery is open from 5.30-9pm (Monday to Friday) during term time. We are also able to offer an occasional service, if you need to book additional nursery sessions for your child, although we will need a minimum notice period of 24 hours. For more information, please contact the nursery manager.
- Cost and payment: the cost is £15.00 per evening, per child.
- You will need to pay on the evenings your child attends the nursery, cash or cheques only (cheques should be made payable to Birkbeck College).
- You may be able to get help with childcare costs.
- How to enrol: you should complete the nursery application form and return it to us.