If you need extra support during your exams, we want to help you. You can find out more about the type of support we can arrange for you. Following you will find details of how to apply for this type of exam support.
If you need extra support during your exams, here's what you need to do:
You should make an appointment with the Disability Office as soon as possible after you have been accepted or start your course, so we have time to make the necessary exam support arrangements for you.
- All special examination requests are only agreed by the Examinations Office after consultation with the Disability Office.
- If you require exceptional provision, the matter will be referred to the Committee on Disability and Examinations.
- You will be asked to confirm whether you require special examination provision when you register for your exams online.
- You will need to provide evidence of your disability or medical condition.
You should make your application, including submitting your evidence to the Disability Office, as soon as possible but no later than 15 March. Beyond this date, it might not be possible to fully implement your support requirements.
- If this applies to you, we recommend that you make an application for mitigating circumstances, so that the Examination board will be able to take account of this fact.