Application, enrolment and registration
If you've found a course you want to study, here's what you need to do next:
Certificate of Higher Education or short courses
Undergraduate, postgraduate or MPhil/PhD degrees
If you are planning to study one of our degrees, you need to do the following:
- Apply for your course:
- Apply for our undergraduate, postgraduate and MPhil/PhD courses
- See our guidelines on writing a MPhil/PhD research proposal
- Applying as an affiliate student
- Application deadlines and interviews.
- All new students need to register with Birkbeck. (If you have already completed part of your course, you only need to enrol)
- You then need to enrol and make arrangements to pay for your course.
If you want some advice about any of this, please do contact us.
An email address is required for enrolment; if you do not have a personal email account you can set up a personal Birkbeck email account.