Careers Development Seminars - 2011 Summer Term
Forthcoming careers events organised by the Specialist Institutions’ Careers Service (SICS):
- Find a Job a in a Competitive Market: Mon 6 June, ST275
- Strategic Planning for Your Career: Tues 7 June, ST274
- Making Successful Job Applications: Wed 8 June, ST276
- Acing Job Interviews: Thurs 9 June, ST276
This series of tailored evening seminars are designed to help with all aspects of career planning, applications and interview preparation. These seminars will be held in Stewart House (ST), WC1B 5DN. 6.00pm – 8.00pm.
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Personality Profiling
Tues 7 June, 2.00pm – 4:30pm
If you want to develop your team working and leadership skills by finding out what makes others ‘tick’, then come to one of these workshops. The workshops will be held at 4th Floor ULU Building, Malet Street, WC1E 7HY.
‘Meeting Employers’ – Summer 2011
The London Graduate Fair
Attracting over 80 exhibitors and over 4,500 visitors, the Fair offers careers opportunities in a vast range of employment and voluntary sectors.
- 1000s of jobs
- Over 80 top employers an training providers
- FREE CV and application form feedback from University of London Careers advisers
- Comprehensive presentation programme
- For more information and to pre-register please visit www.londongradfair.co.uk/summer
The City Course
12 – 16 September 2011
The City Course is a 5 day course guaranteed to give you an insider’s perspective on a career in the City. During the week you will visit various different City employers and institutions. There you will take part in a number of employer led business games plus listen to presentations and graduate panels about various City careers. For any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7863 6042.