Undergraduate degree and Certificate of Higher Education students starting before September 2012
This information relates to Undergraduate and Certificate of Higher Education students continuing on study started before September 2012.
Find out what you may be eligible for:
- Government fee and course grants (PTG):
PTG forms for 2016/17 are now available. Find out if you are eligible and how to apply for a non-repayable Government grant for part-time students.
- Full-time undergraduate degree students
- Financial support for students with disabilities or dyslexia: if you have a disability, medical condition or specific learning difficulty, you are eligible to apply for an allowance to help you with your studying.
- Help with childcare costs: you may be eligible for some help with the cost of your childcare.
- Frequently asked questions: please see our frequently asked questions in case someone has already asked the same questions.