Undergraduate degree and Certificate of Higher Education students starting before September 2012
This information relates to:
- Undergraduate and Certificate of Higher Education students continuing on study started before September 2012.
- Students who started a Certificate of Higher Education or Foundation Degree before September 2012 and who have completed and progressed directly onto part-time undergraduate BA/BSc/LLB degree study.
Find out what you may be eligible for:
- Government fee and course grants (PTG):
PTG forms for 2014/15 are now available. Find out if you are eligible and how to apply for a non-repayable Government grant for part-time students.
- Full-time undergraduate degree students
- Financial support for students with disabilities or dyslexia: if you have a disability, medical condition or specific learning difficulty, you are eligible to apply for an allowance to help you with your studying.
- Help with childcare costs: you may be eligible for some help with the cost of your childcare.
- Frequently asked questions: please see our frequently asked questions in case someone has already asked the same questions.
Financial support for students who started after 1st September 2012
- If you started your studies on or after 1st September 2012, you will need to check our information on government loans and financial support for new students.
- Students who started a Certificate of Higher Education prior to September 2012 and who have completed and progressed directly on to a Foundation Degree in September 2012 or onwards will also come under the new funding regime for students starting on or after 1st September 2012.