Financial support for continuing part-time Undergraduate degree and Certificate of Higher Education students
This information relates to:
- continuing Undergraduate and Certificate of Higher Education students who started their studies before September 2012.
- Students who started a Certificate of Higher Education prior to 2012/13 and who have progressed directly onto undergraduate BA/BSc/LLB degree study.
Check the links below to find out what’s available for students continuing on courses they started before September 2012:
- Government fee and course grants (PTG): find out if you are eligible and how to apply for a non-repayable part-time Government grant
- To download a 2012/13 PTG Form please click here
- Financial support for students with disabilities or dyslexia: if you have a disability, medical condition or specific learning difficulty, you are eligible to apply for an allowance to help you with your studying.
- Professional and career development loans: this is a bank loan designed to help you pay for work-related learning.
- Help with childcare costs: you may be eligible for some help with the cost of your childcare.
- Frequently asked questions: please see our frequently asked questions in case someone has already asked the same questions.