Sponsored students

If your employer or other organisation (sponsor) has agreed to pay all or part of your fees on your behalf, you need to get them to complete the Sponsor Form and return to the Income Office before you enrol.

The form must be signed by your Line Manager.  The completed form can either be brought to the Income Office, emailed to the relevant email address, or sent to: The Income Office, Birkbeck College, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HX.  We will then invoice your sponsor directly.

Please note that payment terms for sponsors are strictly 28 days from date of invoice.  If your sponsor does not pay your fees, you will be personally liable to pay the fees in full.

Part-sponsored students

  • If your employer, or other organisation (sponsor) is only paying part of your fees, please ensure this is clearly specified on the Sponsor Form.
  • You will need to pay the balance of the fees due or otherwise arrange payment of fees in order to complete enrolment. The balance can be paid by any of the methods offered to self-financing students.