Rebecca specialises in:
- European and international employment relations
- International and comparative employment relations
- Trade unionism
- Equality, especially race and disability
- International organisations and international governance
Funded research projects
- 2007 - 2010: Forskningsrådet for Samfund og Erhverv (Danish Social Science Research Council), 'Trade Union Responses to Challenges from Above and Below, A Cross National Comparison', with Professor Steen Scheuer, Roskilde University (Denmark), and Professor Richard Hyman, London School of Economics, three years from July 2007.
- Consultant for Rutgers University/ AFL-CIO Solidarity Center for report on atypical workers, November 2011 - January 2012.