Chairing Effective Meetings (where minutes are taken)
This is a 1-day skill based event to help Birkbeck staff with responsibilities for Chairing Meetings (where minutes are taken). The day will be practical and interactive using real life examples so delegates will have an opportunity to enhance their skills in chairing meetings and receive feedback.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is responsible for chairing meetings where minutes are taken.
As a result of the training, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the overall responsibilities of the Chair, before, during and after meetings.
- Recognise the benefits of setting and using an agenda.
- Recognise the importance of chairing effective meetings with purpose and to achieve progress.
- Use the skills obtained to facilitate and manage effective meetings.
This event will be delivered by an external trainer, Jacqueline Pattison.
- Thursday 17 January 2013. Time 9:30-16:30
Please use our online booking form to sign up.