How do you use the Library?
Now the library has some new group study space we’re interested in what else you’d like to see happening.
Observations of how people use the Library will take place during March. In addition you can tell us how you use the Library, and what you think about it.
Here’s how you can join in;
- Take us on a tour of the Library and get a £20 book voucher.
– book a time to take us on a tour of the library
- Draw us your map of the Library and get a £10 book voucher.
– book a time to draw us a map of your version of the Library
- Talk to us about your Library experiences at a focus group and get tea, cake and a £20 book voucher.
– sign up to receive more information
We are able to carry out this research project thanks to the Birkbeck Alumni Fund.
Published: 22 February 2017