Library web site is www.bbk.ac.uk/lib and from
here you can access:
- The Library catalogue
- Over 30,000 full text electronic journals
- Databases to help you find out
what articles have been written about the subject
you are researching
- Ebooks (online books) including
dictionaries and encyclopedias and an increasing number
of online textbooks
- Past Exam papers
- BIROn (Institutional Repository)
- a database of research papers written by Birkbeck
- Digital Images
- Reference management software
To log on to the computers within College,
you will need your IT Services (ITS)
username and password.
Many of the electronic resources, e.g.
ejournals and databases, can be accessed from outside
College with your IT Services username and password.
If you haven't received a letter from IT Services with
your password details, contact the ITS Helpdesk, Ground
Floor, Malet Street building, tel. 020 7631 6543, email: