IT Services | Services | For staff | Telephone Service | Requesting work or reporting a fault

Document Actions

Requesting work or reporting a fault

Use the Telephone Service Request Form for all telephone-related requests which might include fault reporting, extension moves, new handsets, new facilities or equipment requirements.

The form may also be used for requesting minor network cabling work.

Please give as much detail as possible. Missing or ambiguous information will cause delays in carrying out the work. A copy of each request is forwarded to your Departmental Phone Representative (if appointed) for administrative purposes.

If you are planning the moves of lots of people and equipment, then please use the request for moves and changes of data and telephone sockets word format which provides us with the information we need.